KIDZANIA - Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
|“Company”||Play Innovations Inc|
|“Management”||The Management of Play Innovation Inc|
|“Staff”||The staff, employees, coordinators, Zupervisors (Supervisors) and representatives of KidZania Manila|
|“Visitor(s)”||The company, firm or individuals present within KidZania Manila|
|“Ticket(s)”||The entry ticket and respective cost of that ticket into KidZania Manila|
|“Adult(s)”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 18 to 59|
|“Children”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 4 to 17|
|“Toddlers”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 1 to 3|
|“Babies”||Visitor(s) less than one year old|
The Company runs and operates this facility and stipulates the following terms and conditions to customers who wish to enter KidZania Manila. The Company may change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Only Visitor(s) who agree to the Company’s terms and conditions will be allowed to enter KidZania Manila.
The Company may change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Visitors must agree in advance to follow these changes in the terms and conditions as well.
Kidzania Manila's Operating Hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: One shift: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Opening Hours are subject to change without prior notice
Ticket prices from October 8, 2015 onwards:
* Prices are VAT inclusive and subject to change without prior notice.
* Admission prices are exclusive of TicketWorld service charge .
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission or entrance of Adults without Toddlers or Children is not allowed.
- Children under the age of 8 should be accompanied by an Adult (18 years old and up) when they enter KidZania Manila.
- Adults may only enter KidZania Manila when accompanying a child or children. In the absence of a corresponding Child Ticket, the Adult Ticket will not be valid and the adult ticketholder will not be allowed entry to the KidZania Manila facility.
- Role-play activities are for kids 4-17 only.
- Kids below 4 years old are considered toddlers and may play at toddler designated areas, namely The RightZKeepers’ House and the Kindergarten.
- Children between the age of 8-17 are allowed to enter KidZania Manila without being accompanied by an Adult, but an Adult must be present during the Child’s check-in and check-out of KidZania Manila.
- Adults with Children under the age 8 must remain inside KidZania Manila throughout the duration of the visit.
- The Management and Staff of KidZania Manila reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to remove from KidZania Manila any person failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- KidZania Manila reserves the right to refuse entry of Visitors who misrepresent their age;
- KidZania Manila reserves the right to demand from its Visitors proof of age before they are allowed entry. This includes any valid ID, including a government-issued ID, school ID and NSO-certified birth certificate; and
- KidZania Manila disclaims any liability from any injury to Visitors who have misrepresented their age in connection with a particular activity.
- Official identification may be requested at the point of entry or at any time during the visit to KidZania Manila.
- The Staff of KidZania Manila reserves the right to conduct searches on Visitors’ bags upon entrance into KidZania Manila.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission into KidZania Manila once it reaches its maximum Visitors capacity.
- In the event of any emergency procedures, all Visitors must follow the instructions given by the Management and Staff of KidZania Manila.
- All Visitors entering KidZania Manila must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Security bracelets are non-transferable.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or change the role-playing activities and establishments if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so and without prior notice to the public.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain establishments. Please refer to the information board available at entrance of all establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to participate in the role play establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to queue on behalf of Children to enter the establishments.
- Adults are welcome to enter some identified establishments. The activities are limited, as indicated on the information board of these establishments.
- Children aged 4-17 are not allowed to enter the Parent’s Lounge
- Some establishments in KidZania Manila may be temporarily closed for maintenance, remodeling and/or private events.
- Climbing and jumping over the railings, stands or any other structure is strictly prohibited.
- The Management reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any person that disrupts the harmony and peace of KidZania Manila will be requested to leave KidZania Manila without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KidZania Manila.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed inside KidZania Manila.
- Commercial photography and filming is strictly prohibited inside KidZania Manila.
- Theft or loss of personal belonging is at the Visitors’ risk.
- Drugs and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KidZania Manila.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KidZania Manila.
For KidZania Manila’s complete rules and guidelines, please read the KidZania Manila city codes here .