KIDZANIA - Purchase Guidelines
TicketWorld Purchase Guidelines
Before proceeding with your ticket purchase please read the KidZania Manila Terms and Conditions of Purchase (the “Terms & Conditions”) carefully. These Terms & Conditions form the basis of the contract between you and Play Innovations Inc. (“PII”), the owner and operator of the KidZania Manila website, in connection with your ticket purchase through TicketWorld.
No Cancelations or Refunds
- A ticket purchased at www.ticketworld.com.ph/kidzania or at any TicketWorld outlet is confirmed when full payment is received and when an official invoice and guest entry pass is sent to you.
- Once confirmed, a ticket may not be cancelled or refunded.
- KidZania Manila allows a one-time, free of charge re-booking of purchased tickets, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Re-booking of tickets may be made any time prior to and within five (5) calendar days from the date of the original ticket.
- Re-booked date must be within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the original ticket and within the same calendar year of the date of the original ticket.
- Rescheduling of tickets is subject to availability of slots on a particular date. Visitors can choose from the next available dates upon re-booking.
- Re-booking of tickets must be processed in the same way it was purchased, i.e. tickets purchased through TicketWorld must be processed by TicketWorld and tickets purchased at KidZania Manila counters must be processed through KidZania Manila directly. Processing time is subject to business hours of TicketWorld and KidZania Manila.
- A ticket purchaser is allowed to re-book a ticket for the same value or higher (such as upgrading a ticket). Any price difference between a lower priced re-booked ticket and the original booked ticket will not be refunded (Example: in cases where original ticket is a weekend ticket and the rescheduled date falls between Monday to Thursday).
Ticket Limits for Transaction
- The maximum number of ticket purchase per transaction is ten (10). For purchases of more than ten (10) tickets, kindly make a subsequent transaction for the additional tickets.
- Subsequent transaction(s) will be treated as a fresh transaction and Conditions of Entry will remain applicable.
- Tickets must not be offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promotions or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
Official Invoice and Guest Entry Pass
- The Official Invoice and Guest Entry Pass shall be your valid pass to visit KidZania Manila and should be printed out and presented at the online ticketing counter prior to the session in order for you to gain admission.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice until your Ticket purchase is confirmed.
- Upon acceptance of the booking, the Tickets must be paid in full.
- Once a booking has been paid in full and has been deemed confirmed, Tickets cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
KidZania Manila Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- KidZania Manila shall not be liable, apart from non-excludable liability, for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays, generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any venue, or vehicle or through the acts or omissions, defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of companies or persons engaged in connection with your Ticket purchase over whom we have no direct and exclusive control over.
- KidZania Manila shall not be liable whether in contract or in quasi-delict for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- KidZania Manila has utilized information provided by third parties and all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information.
- Alterations and amendments to such information may occur at any time and from time to time.
- KidZania Manila shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any alteration or amendment to such information.
KidZania Manila is an independently owned and operated business. Any reference to specific events by KidZania Manila is not intended to imply nor should it be understood or assumed that KidZania Manila is endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with the organizers, promoters and/or sponsors of such events.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Philippines. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines.