WICKED - The Musical
The Theatre at Solaire
Solaire Resort & Casino
1 Aseana Avenue, Entertainment City
ACT 1- 1hr 28mins
Intermission - 20 mins
ACT 2 - 1hr 1min
TOTAL: 2hrs 50mins (almost 3 hours)
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
View from Seat
If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, register here.
What is the Wicked Public Mail List? After the priority booking period is over, TicketWorld will send you an email alerting you that public selling has begun.
Book a table and dine in comfort before experiencing this musical phenomenon.
Don’t miss what The New York Times declared “the defining musical of the decade”.
“A gorgeous musical that brought tears to our eyes” (The Huffington Post), Wicked is one of the world’s most celebrated, spectacular and successful stage musicals of all time. WICKED first premiered in Manila at the Cultural Center of the Philippines in 2014, opening to rave reviews. The show had a successful seven-week run, attracting sell-out audiences.
The “gravity defying hit” (Time Out London) and “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times) has already enchanted 50 million theatregoers of all ages across the world, and won over 100 awards including 3 Tony® Awards on Broadway, 2 Olivier Awards in London, 6 Helpmann Awards in Australia and a Grammy® Award. Wicked has been hailed as “a phenomenon that keeps growing” (Los Angeles Times) and “the biggest thing in musicals since The Phantom of the Opera first opened” (The Times, UK).
Set in a spectacular and colourful fantasy world of wizards, witches, magic and spells, Wicked tells the story of an unlikely but profound friendship between a popular blonde girl called Glinda and a misunderstood, green-skinned girl named Elphaba. Filled with wonder and enchantments, this magical stage musical follows their extraordinary journey from sorcery students to becoming the iconic Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West from L. Frank Baum’s beloved tale ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’.
Looking for Good seats? Choose "Select your own Seats" to view the actual seat location.
Theatre Foyers open 2 hours before every performance, and the theatre doors open 30 minutes prior. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Please note that loud noises, flashing lights, smoke effects and strobe lighting feature in the production.
Dates, times, prices and fees subject to change without notice. Discounts are strictly subject to availability and may be withdrawn without any prior notice. Only one discount applies at any one time. All sales are final. Additional blackout days and other restrictions may apply.
Venue Rules and Regulations shall apply.
Visa Presale July 25, 10am
MANILA, July 14, 2016 -- WICKED , the Broadway and West End musical phenomenon, acclaimed as “one of the greatest musicals of our time” (Daily Mail, UK) is set to cast its magical spell over Manila audiences when it returns on February 2, 2017. The incredible original production, which is coming direct from a multi record-‐breaking tour of the UK and Ireland, flies into The Theatre at Solaire for a special limited engagement as part of a major international tour. Visa Credit, Debit and Prepaid cardholders can purchase tickets first with 10% discount in the Visa Entertainment Presale from 25 July to 25 August. Tickets are available at ticketworld.com.ph and all TicketWorld outlets. ► Read more.
• VISA Cardholders Get First Dibs on Tickets to WICKED in Manila, Today Thru 8/25
• `Wicked' back in Manila Feb. 2017, discounted Visa presale tickets out by July 25
Newspaper, Philippine Daily Inquirer
• ‘Wicked’ back in Manila Feb. 2017, discounted Visa presale tickets out by July 25
• Pre-sale for 'Wicked' tickets starts this July
ABS-CBN News (news.abs-cbn.com)
• Wicked back in Manila in February
Newspaper, Philippine Star
• 'Wicked' returns to Manila
Newspaper, Manila Times
• Tickets for Wicked in Manila go on sale on July 25
• Wicked Flies Back Into Manila to Cast Its Spell in February!
• ‘Wicked’ returns to Manila
Manila Times Online (manilatimes.net)
• Wicked Flies Back to Cast its Spell in February!
Theater Fans Manila (theaterfansmanila.com)
• Witty, heart-warming and outright magical, it’s a beautiful production that has been wonderfully packaged and sent to us to enjoy.
• It is tear-jerking drama and riotous comedy.
Philippine Daily Inquirer
Not available on internet purchase. Visit TicketWorld outlet nearest you to present your ID.
• Senior Citizens: Less 20% (Net of VAT)
• Student Discount: Not applicable on all shows. Call TicketWorld for details.
• Persons with Disabilities: Less 20%. (with VAT) There are allocated seats for PWD, please visit a ticket outlet to purchase them. You can also inquire by calling TicketWorld for more details.
• Diplomat Discount: Per REVENUE MEMORANDUM No.22-2004 of the BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION. Present VEC/VEIC card please.
The above ticket discounts may not be used in conjunction with existing promos or packages.