The Philippine Madrigal Singers in "MMMM... More!"
Saturday (8pm) • Sunday (5pm)
CCP Main Theater
Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
20% Discount for Senior Citizens, & PWD
• Available over-the-counter in all TicketWorld outlets (Not available through online purchase)
• Present ID upon purchasing over-the-counter and upon entering the show venue
The Philippine Madrigal Singers was organized in 1963 by National Artist Professor Andrea O. Veneracion. The choir is one of the world's most awarded, having consistently won all the top prizes in most of the world's prestigious choral competitions.
Now with the direction of Mark Anthony Carpio, the ensemble continues to perform a wide repertoire of various styles and forms: Renaissance music, Classical music, Filipino and International folksongs, contemporary and Avant-garde music, Opera and even popular music. Their specialization and focus on the madrigal idiom has inspired their unique set-up of singing while seated in a semi-circle, without a conductor.
Not available on internet purchase. Visit TicketWorld outlet nearest you to present your ID.
• Senior Citizens: Less 20% (Net of VAT)
• Student Discount: Not applicable on all shows. Call TicketWorld for details.
• Persons with Disabilities: Less 20%. (Net of VAT) There are allocated seats for PWD, please visit a ticket outlet to purchase them. You can also inquire by calling TicketWorld for more details.
• Diplomat Discount: Per REVENUE MEMORANDUM No.22-2004 of the BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION. Present VEC/VEIC card please.
The above ticket discounts may not be used in conjunction with existing promos or packages.
Related Site: culturalcenter.gov.ph